If you’re searching for a truly unique experience for your bachelorette party, an escape room might be just the thing for you. Since the concept launched in 2006 escape rooms have been rapidly rising in popularity, and can now be found in nearly every major city!
What you need to know:
- Escape rooms are real, interactive games where the players are ‘locked’ in a room filled with clues they must put together in order to escape.
- You’re racing against the clock. Games are typically one hour but be sure to double check if you’re making dinner reservations or party arrangements for after.
- Depending on the game it’s usually best to have a team of around eight people.
- Tickets generally cost $20-40 per player.
- Make reservations. Many escape rooms are booked a month or more in advance.
- Have fun!
The Bachelorette Party Escape Room is a great way to kick off your bachelorette party day or weekend, and bring your Bridal Party and Bachelorette guests together. You’ll love recapping your successes and failures over a glass of wine or two at a nearby café!