Texas girls know how to throw a party, and whether you’re in the Lone Star State or not, you can throw an event fit for a bride who wants to party like a cowgirl.
- Stay girly with our pink cowgirl napkins and matching table cover!
- Continue the decorating with paper cut-outs of stars, horseshoes, and cowboy boots. Write the guests’ names on the cut-outs, and use them as placeholders on a table.
- Don’t forget these cute boot can coolers to complete the look!
- Start the night at a great BBQ joint. With no guys around, go ahead and get the sauciest, messiest dishes!
- Head back home or to a hotel room to clean up and get ready for a night out. Get all dolled up in your cutest dresses, cowboy boots, and big hair!
- Visit your local country bar for a night of line dancing and fun times with your ladies.
- Let everyone know you’re there for the bride with these cute “Bride’s Posse” tanks.
- Get a useful favor for the ladies–a shot glass and necklace in one!
For the Bride:
Grab our “Gettin Hitched” bag and pack it full with accessories for the night. We recommend including:
- A fantastic Bride cowboy hat
- “Gettin Hitched” or “I’m Gettin Married Y’all” rhinestone tank top
- “I’m Gettin Married Y’all” shot glass
- “Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy” flask
Are you planning a Texas-themed party? What activities or items are you including?