Planning a Bachelorette party in the Seattle area? These are our recommendations for the best places and services to celebrate your “last night out!”
Start your day with a class. You’ll learn something new and have a great time with friends and family in the process!
- Academy of Burlesque: Your friends and you can learn the art of burlesque with lessons for stripping, tassel twirling, and more!
- Divine Movement: Pole Dancing is a fantastic workout and a great time!
- Parties That Cook: Take a cooking lesson and then try out some of the new techniques you learned!
Get away without going too far with one of these excursions!
- Seattle Wine Tours: Woodinville is a fantastic location for wine tasting, and Seattle Wine Tours can take you and your party around and back to your homes safely and comfortably!
These places are all “Bachelorette party friendly!”
- Cowgirls Inc.: If you want to get wild and dance on a bar, country-style, this is the place for you!
- Purple Cafe and Wine Bar: This wine bar features fresh, local food and an extensive wine collection. Four locations in the Seattle area offer various options for semi-private dining and all accommodate large groups.
Sit back, relax, and be entertained at one of these venues.
- Can Can: This cabaret and restaurant is a bachelorette party staple. Their events and performances rotate often, so it won’t feel stale if you’ve been with a previous party!
- Le Faux: Seattle’s most outrageous celebrity impersonator show! Featuring a full cast of impersonators, dancers and outrageous acts. You and your friends will see a Las Vegas style production of Britney, Cher, Ke$ha, Celine Dion, Rihana, Nicki Minaj, Jlo, Madonna and of course Lady Gaga plus many more concert-like performances from their performers.
- Keys on Main: This dueling piano bar is a magnet for bachelorette parties. (you most likely won’t be the only one in there.) The singers always do something special for bachelorettes, so make sure you let someone know when you arrive!
- Teatro Zinzanni: Teatro Zinzanni is a fantastic dinner theater event. It’s funny, sexy, and breathtaking.
Stay safe and fashionable by getting some great transportation!
- Uber: You’ll be whisked away in style without having to plan ahead or pay too much. Just let the Uber app know you need a car, and one will start heading towards you, texting you once it arrives. Three price points and sizes of cars will mean you’ll find one that works for you.
- Creative Bus: Need something a bit bigger? Grab a party bus from Creative Bus! Their busses include thing like fog machines, laser lights, poles, and large tvs.
Mix and match from the categories to create a night you won’t forget. What will you be doing for your Seattle bachelorette party?